Thursday, March 8, 2012

roll with the punches: lasagna edition


This is now our second attempt at the altered version of lasagna and Pinterest favorite. And dare I say, it seems to keep getting better. As I came home to an apartment reeking of garlic and onion, I fell a little deeper in love with that hairy kid I live with. He was sauteing fresh hot sausage with garlic, onion, green pepper and tomato. Yeah. I rolled up my sleeves in time to cook the noodles, add the sauce to that heavenly mixture he'd created and help assemble the little guys.

Roll 'em.
Cheese 'em.
Bake 'em.
 
So, here's the link to the original Lasagna Roll-Ups courtesy of Homemade By Holman.

We added:
1/2 pound fresh, hot sausage
half a green pepper
half an onion
half a tomato
1 clove of garlic
1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese

Holy smokes...


No comments:

Post a Comment