Thursday, February 2, 2012

Life's a Happy Song!

Hello! Julia here, the other half of Sister Cities! I am so excited to get this thing started.

Having a sister living 1000 miles away has been no piece of cake, I really miss her being just a drive (or even better, a bedroom) away. To be fair, I abandoned her for a year when I lived in Chicago, so I guess we're even now. Thank god for the invention video chat so the two of us can at least pretend to be in the same room a few times a week.

Wendy and I were raised in a family that was very open to the expression of creativity, and I am so thankful for that. On our blog we will be exploring different aspects of creativity; where we see it, how we use it, and what others can do to discover it.

Now, let's have some fun!
-Ju

No comments:

Post a Comment